INVERTER HOIST S-TYPE
APPLICATION OF CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS
Before selecting hoists, investigate operating and environmental conditions.
1.｢Capacity｣ How many tons is the lifting load ?
2.｢Lifting｣ How many meters is the lifting height ?
3.｢Operating conditions｣ Indoor or Outdoor ?
4.｢Application｣ Up and Down, Up/Down and Left/Right, or Up/Down Plus East/West/South/North (Crane operation) ?
5.｢Power supply｣ How many voltage and 50Hz or 60Hz ?
Rated load shows the maximum load which hoist can lift up.
Over load can not be admitted by the relative laws and regulation.
The most suitable normal load is 50-63% of the rated load for safety and long time operation.
Lifting height is the height to lift up the load.
Select the height at the time when the hook reached the ground.
It is regulated that more than two rounds of wire should remain on the drum at the lowest position.
SPECIAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
There would be case where the standard hoist can not be used according to operation and/or environmental conditions. KAMIUCHI have
been manufacturing lots of special hoists in order to comply with wide requests from our customers. Pay attention to the following conditions.
- Different voltage Instruct voltage and frequency other than standard power supply 3 phase AC200V 50/60Hz and AC220V 60Hz.
- Designation of control voltage In case of different voltage and less than 200V, a transformer is to be required and so instruct it to us.
- Operating environment Indoor operation is a standard. In case of outdoor operation, the housing is necessary. Standard specification can be applied to small amount of dust. Special specifications are to be required for applications where acid and/or steam exist. No anti-explosive type is available.
- Alteration of speed In case both low or high speed is to be required, there is a case that the modification can be made with the same model or a case that the alteration of the model is necessary.
- Lifting height (R type – K type) In special high lifting head type of semi-standard type, the lifting height up to 45m is standardized. (In case of double rail type, up to 36m)
- Stationary type Stationary type, which can be used as winch, is manufactured separately.