Submersible Pump TSURUMI LB Series
Tsurumi LB-series is a submersible pump that is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry, although small in size. But the pump is durable Since the wear parts are made from abrasion resistant materials The circulating water flows through the pump to maximize the motor cooling efficiency. Enabling continuous operation at low water levels. All TSURUMI LB pumps have a slim profile. Fit with an 8-inch (200 mm) pipe. Water discharge direction Can choose between vertical and tilt Which helps prevent the drain or bent folds (except LB-1500)
The drainage on the top allows the pump to ventilate the maximum heat. At the same time, it allows the water pump to work continuously. There are both 220v. And 380v.
Features of the LB Series Tsurumi Pump
- Urethane Semi Vortex Electronic Impeller and Elastic Pump Sleeve Resulting in maximum service life
- accessory Float switch TS-301 for automatic operation
- Designed to be suitable for 8 inch pipe
- Available in single-phase 110V and 220V versions with 50-foot power cables.
- Dual SIC seals allow for durable use
- Lift the oil to lubricate the seal.
- accessory Float switch for automation TS-302 for 110V, TS-303 for 220V
Tsurumi LB (T) -1500:
- Semi-open impeller Manufactured from high quality chrome. Wear resistance
- Diode motor protectors help prevent damage. Not allowing the pump to run when there is high voltage Prevent operation when the water is dry
- Slimline shape design allows the pump to be fitted with an 8-inch pipe
TSURUMI LB Series Specifications
|Model||Discharge Bore||Motor Output||Phase||Starting Method||Solids Passage||Dry Weight||Cable Lenght|
TSURUMI LB Series Curve
TSURUMI LB Series Dimensions