Thermal Oil Pumps MASDAF KYP SERIES
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
- Transfer of heat transfer fluid.
- Chemical installations and refineries.
- Paper and sugar industry.
- Food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Leather industry.
- Plastic and synthetic fiber industries.
- Rubber industry.
- Vulcanizing and heating industry.
- Textile industry.
• Single stage, end suction centrifugal pumps.
- Main pump dimensions are compatible with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858).
- Single entry, closed type impeller is used.
- Radial vanes are used behind the impellers to lower the pressure and to balance the thrust (axial force).
- The pump and the motor are connected by means of a flexible coupling on a common base plate.
- Maintenance of the pump is very easy. The shaft and other rotating parts can be removed without dismantling the suction and the discharge system.
- Since the pump uses many standard parts, spare parts are readily available.
- These pumps are designed so that there is no need for external cooling. Due to natural convection the pump temperature decreases towards the roller bearing.