Horizontal High Pressure lultistage Centrifugal Pumps MASDAF KME SERIES
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS In pumping of pure or relatively clean liquids in:
- Pumping stations.
- Water supply in high buildings.
- Water treatment systems.
- Industrial washing processes.
- Fire fighting systems.
- Boilers and condensation process.
- Health and hygienic processes.
- Industrial and public applications,
- Water distribution systems.
- Marine, metallurgy, energy sectors.
- Irrigation systems.
- KME series pumps have horizontal axis, radial separable body and are multistage centrifugal pumps that can be dismantled in stages.
- Closed type impellers are situated between bearings and are balanced dynamically.
- Impeller balance is achieved with back wear rings and bal ance holes. A balance disc or drum can be used for very high pressures.
- KME series includes 5 types depending on stage number, rotation speed, maximum flow rate attained and vary between 2-15 stages.
- In standard manufacture, the pump and the motor are connected by means of a flexible coupling on a single base plate. In standard assembly the discharge port is located at the motor end with the flange on top and the suction port is at the other side with flange oriented towards the left. Alternative Designs can be obtained upon request.
- Suction and discharge flanges can be situated on the left, right and on the top. On special order, the suction flange can be positioned at the motor end. In that case motor rotation would be in a counter-clockwise direction.