Fine Bubble Disc Diffuser FLOWSHEN RSD/RCD Series
Disc Diffuser FLOWSHEN RSD/RCD Series Feature
- High Oxygen Transmission Efficiency (OTE) with a large number of identical diameter slits (pores) on EPDM membrane producing tiny air bubbles of an average 1-3 mm, thus provide power saving efficiency and low operation cost.
- Excellent back flow prevention with check valve to avoid clogging and sewage water to entering into aerator pipe line when air transmission is shut (also available with non-check valve).
- Equipped with EPDM membrane with high tensile strength, anti-tearing, and non- deformability. The membranes surface are overspread with over 6500 to 12500 of micro pores. While operating, the bubbles are rise in a form of spiral whirlpool, thus provide the self-cleaning ability for the membranes as well as extended long service life.
- Unique seal ring provide a maximum tight sealing between diffuser base and membrane washer.
- PVC Soft connector for installation with pipe line also available as optional accessories.