Submersible Pump KOSHIN PBX Series
Submersible Construction Pump KOSHIN PBX Series Powerful Performance PONSTAR PBX Series
- Trouble free operation , even in low water or dry-run situations with air valve function. The PBX dry-run capacity when the PBX pump is running dry (without water) , the motor is cooled by air,forced through the pump by the impeller and exiting the pump via the air valve Preventing the motor from overheating. Pump operating and discharging water when the pump operates normally , the air valves will be closed by the water pressure inside the pump.
- Extra Powerful startup Torque , the koshin centrifugal force switch about 4x
- Designed specifically for use in muddy and sandy water, using strong and durable materials.
- Optional parts ( Float switch)
- When fitted with a (separately available) float switch, the pump can operate fully automatic.
- Effective Motor Cooling System
- Water is channeled through the outer wall to cool the motor for maximum endurance.